Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find research and planning construction evidence, and evaluation for my AS foundation portfolio.

Thursday 1 March 2012

Creating Logos (2)

 First of all, I filled the background in black, in order to match the rest of my logos, creating a sense of continuity. I then proceeded to create the shape I had sketched out before hand by using the 'Line Tool' ensuring the foreground colour was set to white so I didn't end up putting black upon black.
 Following the first shape I created, I continued onto step two, drawing the second shape within the first, The purpose of these shapes is to create the logo I sketched, as well as to match the name of the company. I had to ensure it was directly central so that the logo looked proper.
Lastly, I went onto selecting a font which I thought best matched the tone of the logo (square and shape like). The font is called 'Strasua'. After choosing the appropriate text, I manipulated the text using 'free transform' to move it into a central position along both the top and bottom of the logo, making it look connected, and more of a single object rather than just images stuck together (which it is).

No comments:

Post a Comment