Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find research and planning construction evidence, and evaluation for my AS foundation portfolio.

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Creating Logos (1)

 Firstly I created this image by outlining the shape of a picture of a person, then I filled it in a specific colour, then created another shape which I tucked behind the front outline to create the image of someone behind some ( a play on words of the companies name).





 
I then proceeded by placing this image upon a black background in order to make the transition from my sequence to the titles more effective and smooth.
I then used the side 'Dafont.com' to select a font that I thought was appropriate for the title and the image I was trying to go for, I chose a font called 'Stickons Too' and placed it at the bottom of my logo, overlapping some of the bottom logo to create an effect as if the logo and text are combined together making one image.





I then went onto use to 'Stroke' effect on the text creating a black border around the text which gave the text the false look of being connected to the logo thus completing this logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment