Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find research and planning construction evidence, and evaluation for my AS foundation portfolio.

Friday 24 February 2012

Soundtrack

 I used a program called Garage band to create my soundtrack.

I started of with a single loop sound which creates an pleasant atmosphere surrounding the opening, giving a sense of 'journey' which we watch the protagonist go through, being followed close behind by the spirit.
 I then blended the same loop track in with my initial track in order to make it longer, I also scoped into delete the sound I didn't want in order to make the sound play smoothly without it sounding out of place.
 I then went onto adding 'Kicks' during heavy beats of the track in order to enhance the sound, however, I have done so in order to make it sound subtle, so the audience wont realise that there are two different sounds playing at once.
I finished of the soundtrack with a 'viynl scratch' which will play as the opening ends, typically this sound is associated with when a track has finished, therefor, I felt it was appropriate to add it to my own track, as it created a new sound for the audience to hear, as well as instill the idea of the opening being over, moving onto the main part of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment