Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find research and planning construction evidence, and evaluation for my AS foundation portfolio.

Friday 24 February 2012

Logo Alterations

 Ive made various alterations to each logo. With each logo I have changed the background colour to black as I believe coming out of black to my opening scene will have a greater reaction from my audience then it would have coming from a white background.

I altered the text of 'Behind Yu' to give it more of a broad presence in the shot as before I felt to was to slim, this way the title of the company is broad and visible.
 I changed the name of this company as well as the font. The name I changed from 'Hex' to 'Hexic' as I believed it sounded more professional then just 'Hex', the font was changed to have the same broad effect as the font above, I also saw the font had more shape to it making it easier to read by the audience.
This is a completely new logo I created after having trouble importing the 'Cubicraft' logo into Final cut, therefor I thought I'd create a new one altogether. I attempted to be more createful with this design by warping the text around the logo of a knocked out face, which I believe has an interesting effect and almost makes it look like more of a badge/label than a logo, which I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment