Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find research and planning construction evidence, and evaluation for my AS foundation portfolio.

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Created Logos

I decided to do a few alterations with this logo, adding the lines onto the main figure outline to ensure the audience understood that the head behind the figure was another person all together, as the image is supposed to mimic the companies title (behind you)
For this logo I didn't chance anything, except for the text of the logo as I believed this font was appropriate to the company name/logo as the basis of the logo was shapes, and this font was for cube-like, therefor I believed it fit with the logo



This was a new design which I created during remaking the other two logo's in Photoshop, the design is simple, and the title of the company is in a pixel type font which matches the simple design of the logo

No comments:

Post a Comment